My coaching is all about you
I published my first book in 2009. This was just before the Kindle changed the publishing landscape forever, so you could say I’ve been self-publishing since before it was actually a thing.
Since then I’ve published 11 novels.
Since 2014 I’ve worked alongside indie authors like Joanna Penn and Mark Dawson, supporting them to run their author empires.
I’ve learned from my own experience plus that of watching from behind the scenes the way Joanna, Mark and others publish their books. I keep my finger on the pulse of what’s new and what matters for self-published authors.
I listen to the industry podcasts, and read the industry blogs.
Self-publishing is embedded in my cells.
A few facts:
- I was trained as a coach by the amazing Martha Beck
- I’ve made as many mistakes as I’ve had successes – and learned from them all!
- I live in a quiet fishing village on the west coast of Vancouver Island – a deliberate choice because I love being close to nature and thrive on peace and quiet.
- Being an independent author is incredibly rewarding – and not without its challenges.
- Despite all the ups and downs of publishing, I wouldn’t change a thing about the past 10 years.
If you’d like some one-on-one support to get your book published, I’ll be happy to help. You can contact me here.
Writing is a solitary task – no one can do that part of the job for you – but publishing your books doesn’t have to be lonely and frustrating.