Are you looking for support with a specific topic related to self-publishing? Maybe you just have a few final questions before you press ‘Publish’.
Book a one-hour one-on-one coaching call with me to tap into 10 years of publishing experience and walk away with all the answers and advice you need.
Laser Coaching Areas of Focus
- From First Draft to Ready-to-Publish Manuscript
- Finding Good Editors and Proofreaders
- How to Find a Cover Designer (without breaking the bank)
- How To Format Your Book into an Ebook and Paperback
- Online Retailers: Should you go wide or commit to Kindle Unlimited?
- Dealing with Aggregators like Draft2Digital and Smashwords
- How do you get paid for book sales?
Here’s How It Works
- Choose your areas of focus from the list above. (Or if there’s another area of publishing that’s troubling you, I can help with that too.)
- Email me to book your session
- Once we’ve chosen a date and time, I will send you a few short questions so that we can make the best use of our time together
- I will send you a payment link. All sessions must be paid in advance.
- All sessions are 60 minutes and US$197
- Our call will take place via Skype, using audio, or audio + video. I can record the call for you, if you wish, so that you can listen and watch afterward to reinforce the information shared.
- After our session I can also send you an MP3 of the call, in case you’d like to listen to it that way, or have it transcribed
- After our coaching, I will send you any recommended resources and/or other support materials discussed during the call
Think you need support with all of the above?
You’re not alone! Writing a book is one thing. Publishing it requires a whole other set of skills.
In that case, you may want to consider the First-Draft-to-Published-Book Coaching Package. Click here to learn more.